These bars are so versatile, and easy to make. You can change up the flavor by simply adding in a different type of jam or jelly. Omit the jam and they’re still delicious or you can top with cream cheese or peanut butter. These are also really great to make and take to family and friends when sending a meal.
Quick and Easy Breakfast Bars
- 1 cup butter – melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup jam or jelly(optional)
- Mix together melted butter and sugar.
- Add in eggs and vanilla, stir together until fully incorporated
- Stir in flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×13 pan and spread evenly.
- Dollop jam on top(if using) and gently swirl into batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Cool and cut into bars